I cut a size 18 in the neck and bust, and a 20 in the waist and hip. I did my usual ½ inch narrow shoulder adjustment.
The pattern instructions have you hand stitch the front facings down but I topstitched them down and they look great and saved a ton of time. The armscye is finished with self bias binding. My neckband came out a little uneven but that was operator error and isn't too bad or noticeable. I love how loose and flowy this is and it looks great with jeans. The fabric is so cool to touch, too. It will be a perfect top for this summer and I look forward to giving it lots of wear.
I still hope to make view A; I just need to find the right fabric. It will have to wait a bit as I'm on a bit of a fabric diet for a while. Too much spending and accrual; need to sew some of it down. Happy sewing all!