I actually finished it back in October during my sewcation but never got anyone to get a picture of me in it. So I broke down and got pictures on Zelda. First the stats. I used an ivory peachskin from Joanns and a matching lace also from Joanns. They've been in the stash for about 2 months waiting for this project. I'd read this pattern ran very large, so I cut a medium for the yoke pieces. Luckily, I had lots of lace because this was too small. I re-cut in large and cut the bodice in large also. This fit much better.
I love the lace inset on the sleeve and the bottom of the sleeve is gathered with elastic. I was afraid the lace would have trouble holding its stiches since its so open and loose in places. So I stitched it with a smaller stitch length then serged the seams. All is groovy and firmly in place.
This was a really quick and easy sew. The only real time hog being slip-stitching the collar in place. It's super cute with jeans or leggings. This is a pattern I can see repeating this summer in a lighter, flowier fabric. It was that fun to sew. Happy sewing!